Estboat – Eesti Paat was formed in 1999 to bring all the boating companies together, and to represent them at national and international level.
Today, our members include the vast majority of boating companies in Estonia, presenting a strong and united voice when dealing with issues challenging the market. With the support of our members, Estboat lobbies national authorities and major organisations to help the growth of the market.
- Estboat acts on behalf of all those concerned for the Estonian boating market’s continued success and the public’s ability to enjoy boating at all levels.
- Organises international Tallinn Boat Show „Meremess“. Promotes recreational boating as being fun and available for all, with focus on clean and attractive marine environment.
- Maintains communication with Estonian Government and regulatory authorities, seeks to break down all unnecessary or unviable legislation.
- Maintains dialogue with marine associations in neighboring countries.
- Arranges meetings where members and involved parties share their experiences, formulate agreed policy and address the issues of the market.
- Collects marine industry statistics and publishes the semi-annual and annual recreational boating market sales statistics.
Please contact us for any custom data inquiries at email@example.com.